We were delighted to honor selected students for demonstrating the character quality of respect.
• Treat others with respect; follow the Golden Rule
• Be understanding of differences
• Use good manners, don’t use bad language
• Don’t threaten, hit or hurt anyone
• Be considerate of the feelings of others
• Deal peacefully with anger, insults and disagreements
Everyone has worth as a human being and deserves our respect. You don’t have to like everyone, and you don’t have to agree with their opinions or behavior, but you should still give respect freely, regardless of the respect that you receive.
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Way to show respect, DVA Eagles!